1. DATA COLLECTION In order to provide you with our services and the full range of features of our App and Device, we use Personal Information. KalAssist® Application is intended for Below elbow amputees using KalArm®, for Clinicians and Product Support Executives. The Personal Information that we collect includes the following (please note: As the availability of functionality may vary, depending on your App and Device, not every one of the followings sections may apply to you): Account Setup Some information is required to create an account for KalAssist® Application access, such as your name, email address, mobile number, date of birth, gender, profile photo, country information, amputation details, profession/organization details, etc. This is the only information you have to provide to create an account with us. If you contact us or participate in a survey, contest, camp, or promotion, we collect the information you submit such as your name, contact information, etc. Device Information Your device collects data related to Custom Grips and Grips Usage. When your device (KalArm®) syncs with our KalAssist® application, data recorded on your device is transferred from your device to our servers.
2. DATA USAGE We use the information we collect for the following purposes. Provide and Maintain the Services Using the information we collect, we are able to deliver the Services to you and honor our Terms of Service contract with you. For example, we need to use your information to provide you with your login to your application, recover your custom grips data in case your application or device crashes, and give you customer support. Communicate With You We use your information when needed to send you Service notifications and respond to you when you contact us. We also use your information to promote new features or products that we think you would be interested in. Promote Safety and Security We use the information we collect to promote the safety and security of the Services, our users, and other parties. For example, we may use the information to authenticate users, protect against fraud and abuse, respond to legal requests or claims, conduct audits, and enforce our terms and policies.
3. DATA SHARING We never sell the personal information of our users. We do not share your personal information except in the limited circumstances described below. For External Processing We transfer information to our corporate affiliates, service providers, and other partners who process it for us, based on our instructions, and in compliance with this policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. These partners provide us with services globally, including customer support, information technology, payments, sales, marketing, data analysis, research, and surveys. For Legal Reasons or To Prevent Harm We may preserve or disclose information about you to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to assert legal rights or defend against legal claims; or to prevent, detect, or investigate illegal activity, fraud, abuse, violations of our terms, or threats to the security of the Services or the physical safety of any person. Please note: Our policy is to notify you of legal processes seeking access to your information, such as search warrants, court orders, or subpoenas unless we are prohibited by law from doing so. In cases where a court order specifies a non-disclosure period, we provide delayed notice after the expiration of the non-disclosure period. Exceptions to our notice policy include exigent or counterproductive circumstances, for example, when there is an emergency involving a danger of death or serious physical injury to a person. We may share non-personal information that is aggregated or de-identified so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual. We may disclose such information publicly and to third parties, for example, in public reports about bionics, to partners under agreement with us, or as part of the community benchmarking information we provide to users of our product and services If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, we will continue to take measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information and give affected users notice before transferring any personal information to a new entity. Just remember that if you choose to participate in a marketing or sales campaign, information like your profile photo, posted messages, and personal details like name, and profession is not governed by your privacy preferences and will be visible to all other viewers.
5. DATA RETENTION We retain your Personal Data for as long as it is reasonably necessary in order to maintain and expand our relationship and provide you with our Site and offerings; in order to comply with our legal and contractual obligations; to pursue our legitimate business purposes; or to protect ourselves from any potential disputes (i.e. as required by laws applicable to log-keeping, records and bookkeeping, and in order to have proof and evidence concerning our relationship, should any legal issues arise following your discontinuance of use), all in accordance with our data retention policy. Please note that except as required by applicable law or our specific agreements with you, we will not be obligated to retain your Personal Data for any particular period, and we are free to securely delete it or restrict access to it for any reason and at any time, with or without notice to you. If you have any questions about our data retention policy, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. INFORMATION SECURITY We work hard to keep your data safe. We use a combination of technical, administrative, and physical controls to maintain the security of your data. This includes using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt many of our Services. We implement systems, applications, and procedures to secure your Personal Data, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, although we make efforts to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee that our Site will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
8. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS - ACCESSING, CORRECTING, AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA Individuals have rights concerning their Personal Data. You may request to access, correct, and delete your Personal Data by contacting us by e-mail at: email@example.com. However, we cannot accommodate a request to change your Personal Data if we believe that such a change would either violate a legal obligation or cause the Personal Data to be incorrect. We may redact from the data which we will make available to you, any Personal Data related to others. Please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. Please note that when you ask us to exercise any of your rights under this policy or applicable law, we may need to ask you to provide us with certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are, to avoid disclosure to you of personal information related to others and to ask you to provide further information to better understand the nature and scope of data that you request to access. Such additional data will then be retained by us for legal purposes (e.g., as proof of the identity of the person submitting the request).
10. CONTACT INFORMATION If you have questions or complaints about this policy or need help exercising your privacy rights, please contact us on at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also contact us at:Makers Hive Innovations Pvt. Ltd.,